Think. Create. Work. Play.
At Buchanan, we are passionate about design, about strategy, and our work family. We also prize excellence, trust, curiosity, dedication, and collaboration. We work hard, and we play hard. We have fun together and with our clients. We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team.
Current job openings:
Buchanan Design is seeking the right person to join our team. If you are a dynamite designer with both print and interactive abilities, are eager to learn and have a fun personality, positive attitude, and most importantly a passion for great design… then you may be that person.
Passionate about our craft. Dedicated to our clients. Guided by smart design. Buchanan Design is an award-winning, boutique design & brand agency, and we look at what we do as more than just a job… it is a craft that we are passionate about. And even after 20 years, nothing makes us happier than creating solutions that bring rewards for our clients. We are experts in brand strategy, identity, and execution – including web design and development, product design, and marketing collateral.
A creative individual who is concept-oriented, has strong production skills, is a self-starter, able to multitask, is highly organized with attention to detail, and enjoys collaboration (we are a close-knit team). You have excellent communication skills and strong proficiency using Adobe Creative Cloud. It will be a plus if you have web development experience (WordPress, css, html, cms), digital marketing knowledge, and/or experience with project management.
- Take creative direction and run with it.
- Handle juggling several requests at the same time.
- Think strategically and use research to take your designs to a higher level.
- Jump in and assist, even if not your job. Work both independently and in conjunction with other designers and creative director on client and Buchanan projects.
- Interact with and foster relationships with clients as needed for assigned projects.
- Knock-the-socks-off our creative director with your thinking and creativity.
- Develop designs that are on strategy, very creative, and adhere to deadlines.
- Monitor and provide support for projects through all phases of production.
- Work with third party vendors including freelance and contract programmers & developers.
- Do what needs to be done to exceed our clients expectations
At least 3-5 years design firm or agency experience and ability to manage multiple projects. A Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design.
ARE WE TALKING ABOUT YOU?
If so, send your resume, portfolio, and salary requirements.
LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY.
Submit the form below to be considered for a position at Buchanan.